Tri-line is a multi-divisional transportation services business operating in Western Canada & the Prairie Provinces. Our Calgary Bulk Services team is searching for an experienced, Class 1 driver to haul end-dumps, belly dumps, as well as other super-B combination trailers. As such, our ideal candidate will need to have a diverse Class 1 skill set to adapt to multiple trailer types. Hours will vary but follow a 70-hour; 36-re-set HOS rotation.
Performing Pre-post trip inspections as per Tri-line SOP’s
Keeping track of mileage via PeopleNet electronic log device (ELD) & following HOS compliance
Safe driving on road and proper adaptation to conditions (i.e. chaining tires when necessary
Courteous interactions with clients and creation of a positive company image
Communication with Dispatch and Management
Reporting maintenance concerns to Dispatch or other appropriate parties
Reporting of incidents to Dispatch/Safety or other appropriate parties
– 3 years Class 1 experience
– 2+ years of end-dump experience
– 2+ years of super B experience
– Ability to cross borders would be considered an asset
– Ability to stay in truck for multiple nights
– Clear criminal record check
– Mountain driving experience in Class 1 role & physical fitness for tire chaining
– Ability to sleep in truck while on rotation
– Verifiable work experience in the last 3 years
We thank all interested applicants who submit a resume. Please note that only those qualified and chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Must have access to a desktop or laptop computer to complete online application and orientation process. If you do not have access to these tools you will need to inform our Recruiter in the cover letter of your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $5,000.00-$8,000.00 per monthApply Now »